ToolBox™ Invisible is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant.
Tool BoxTM Invisible is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant in one that cures to form a tough, water resistant seal. Tool Box Invisible adheres to a wide variety of materials and is a true 'tool box' in a cartridge.
- Solvent free
- Isocyanate free
- Free from phthalate plasticisers
- Cures to form a permanently flexible and elastic bond
- Rapid skinning and curing
- Interior/exterior - High UV resistance
- Hear resistant to 80°C
- Resistant to chemicals - mineral oils, solvents, acids and alkalis (consult HB Fuller for job-specific information)
- Mould resistant
- Internal and external use
- Sealing and bonding a wide variety of substrates
- For transparent, colourless results
- Sealing gaps in concrete, brick, mortar, metal and stonework
- ToolboxTM Invisible is suitable for Green Building applications requiring VOC of maximum 30g/lt
- Fibre Cement
- Plastics (pre-test)
Not recommended for: submerged or constant water immersion, structural bonding.