ToolBox™ Original is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant in one.
Tool Box™ is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant in one that cures to form a tough, water resistant seal. Tool Box™ adheres to a wide variety of materials and is a true ‘tool box’ in a cartridge.
- Sticks and seals just about anything
- Paintable with most water-based paints
- Rapid skinning and curing
- Non toxic; isocyanate and solvent free
- Resistant to salt and chlorinated water
- Mould resistant
- Sealing lap joints in box guttering
- Sealing air conditioning ducts
- Adhesive for fixing wall panels to studs, floor boards to joists
- Re-fixing loose ceramic tile
- Adhering and sealing acrylic/ABS shower units
- Adhering end-caps to retaining walls
- Sealing gaps and expansion joints in concrete, brick, mortar, metal and stonework
- Galvanized Iron
- Plastics (pre-test)
Not recommended for: submerged or constant water immersion, structural bonding.